jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From "Lane, Brad" <Brad.L...@pearson.com>
Subject More Errors [WAS]RE: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException
Date Fri, 02 Dec 2005 19:36:45 GMT
We are getting tons of these errors:

org.apache.jcs.engine.memory.lru.LRUMemoryCache.update(LRUMemoryCache.java:1
75)
update: After spool, size mismatch: map.size() = 999, linked list size = 999

And this one:

CacheEventQueue.QProcessor-TREEVIEW_TXEOCT[slf5s.THREAD]

org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.disk.indexed.IndexedDiskCache[slf5s.CATEGORY]
org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.disk.indexed.IndexedDiskCache.doUpdate(IndexedDiskC
ache.java:428)[slf5s.LOCATION]
Failure updating element, cacheName: TREEVIEW_TXEOCT, key: [GAN:
groupId=[groupId=TREEVIEW_TXEOCT, SDM],
attrName=1035011~!~SCH01~!~556888][slf5s.MESSAGE]

java.lang.NullPointerException

We're still getting the ArrayIndexOutofBoundsException but we get these two
a lot more often now. The second one just started appearing. The other two
have been around for a while but are more frequent now.

We recently changed our configuration to use the following (we were using
the defaults of these before but our data file was getting huge):
jcs.auxiliary.DC.attributes.MaxPurgatorySize=10000
jcs.auxiliary.DC.attributes.MaxKeySize=20000
jcs.auxiliary.DC.attributes.OptimizeAtRemoveCount=20000
jcs.auxiliary.DC.attributes.MaxRecycleBinSize=10000

We are using JCS version 1.2.6.7. Any ideas?