jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From "Lane, Brad" <Brad.L...@pearson.com>
Subject RE: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException
Date Mon, 03 Oct 2005 12:23:08 GMT
We're using 1.2.6.5. BTW - We're seeing this on our production box which is
Solaris and not on our dev or integration boxes, which are Windows, if that
matters.

-----Original Message-----
From: Aaron Smuts [mailto:asmuts@yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, September 30, 2005 8:47 PM
To: JCS Users List
Subject: Re: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException

Strange.  What version of JCS are you using?

The SortedPreferentialArray is used by the disk cache to keep track of empty
spots after removes.

Aaron

--- "Lane, Brad" <Brad.Lane@pearson.com> wrote:

> We're getting the following exception from JCS sporadically. Any ideas
> what's causing it?
>

> [slf5s.start]29 Sep 2005 14:17:00,163[slf5s.DATE]
>              ERROR[slf5s.PRIORITY]
> [slf5s.NDC]
> CacheEventQueue.QProcessor-TREEVIEW[slf5s.THREAD]

org.apache.jcs.utils.struct.SortedPreferentialArray[slf5s.CATEGORY]

org.apache.jcs.utils.struct.SortedPreferentialArray.takeNearestLargerOrEqual
> (SortedPreferentialArray.java:297)[slf5s.LOCATION]

java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException[slf5s.MESSAGE]