jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From GAME...@victoriainsurance.com
Subject RE: ElementEventQueue.QProcessor -- too many threads
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2005 17:46:16 GMT
Aaron, I know we need to upgrade (we will, it's going through QA, it's a
large application, problem is bad things are happening in production right
now :-).

What triggers creation of a thread? (any call to getCache or putCache with
a "new" - non-existent previously name)?

Thanks,
Val

"Smuts, Aaron" <Aaron.Smuts@travelocity.com>
09/07/2005 01:38 PM