jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From GAME...@victoriainsurance.com
Subject ElementEventQueue.QProcessor -- too many threads
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2005 17:37:34 GMT
We are using JCS (an old version 1.0 upgrade to the latest is scheduled
but we are having problems in production and it's urgent :(. We are seeing
lots of threads getting created as application is running (more and more
getting created throughout the day). The threads are called
ElementEventQueue.QProcessor- and then a number. I checked and all the
puts into the cache are done for specific cache regions (there is a finite
number of those: < 15, and the number of threads we see is 50+ and if we
let TomCat run for a while it keeps on growing)...

Any help/suggesttions/pointers you can offer would be higly appreciated...

Thanks,
Val