jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From "Smuts, Aaron" <Aaron.Sm...@travelocity.com>
Subject RE: NPE
Date Thu, 29 Sep 2005 15:35:42 GMT
The util concurrent library is the best concurrency package available.
Much of it has been incorporated into jdk1.5.

JCS is mainly using the PooledExecutor.

Cheers,

Aaron

http://gee.cs.oswego.edu/dl/classes/EDU/oswego/cs/dl/util/concurrent/int
> ro.html
>
> There are links to the source and you can build it w/ANT.

EDU/oswego/cs/dl/util/concurrent/Channel
> 	at

org.apache.jcs.engine.control.CompositeCacheManager.configure(CompositeC