jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From "Smuts, Aaron" <Aaron.Sm...@travelocity.com>
Subject RE: NPE
Date Thu, 29 Sep 2005 15:29:24 GMT
All of the dependencies are explicitly versioned.  JCS uses maven to
build.  The site docs should have the links for the dependencies, but
some are missing.  The versions are listed here:

http://jakarta.apache.org/jcs/dependencies.html

Another way to get them is to build JCS using maven and the dependencies
will be downloaded.  If you call maven copyjars, they will also be
copied into a jars folder for easy plucking.

Aaron

org.apache.jcs.engine.control.CompositeCacheManager.configure(CompositeC