jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From "Hoying, Ken" <KHoy...@tiaa-cref.org>
Subject RE: JCSAdmin Servlet.
Date Thu, 29 Sep 2005 14:17:21 GMT
Take a look at the following article.  It appears that these needed files are not distributed
with JCS.

http://www.jroller.com/page/aspinei/?anchor=jcs_the_good_the_bad

-----Original Message-----
From: Niclas Rothman [mailto:niro@lechill.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 29, 2005 10:15 AM
To: JCS Users List
Subject: JCSAdmin Servlet.

Hi there, I try to get the JCSAdmin servlet to work.

Have mapped the servlet in my web.xml.

Now the Servlet complains about not finding a .vm resource.

Unable to find resource
'/org/apache/jcs/admin/servlet/JCSAdminServletRegionDetail.vm'

org.apache.velocity.exception.ResourceNotFoundException: Unable to find
resource '/org/apache/jcs/admin/servlet/JCSAdminServletRegionDetail.vm'
        at
org.apache.velocity.runtime.resource.ResourceManagerImpl.loadResource(Re
sourceManagerImpl.java:458)
        at
org.apache.velocity.runtime.resource.ResourceManagerImpl.getResource(Res
ourceManagerImpl.java:341)

When I looke in the jcs.jar file I can see that there are two .vm files.

However, where should I put these files and do I need to configure the
JCSAdmin servlet with some init parameters?

Niclas

TIAA-CREF