jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From "Hoying, Ken" <KHoy...@tiaa-cref.org>
Subject NPE
Date Thu, 29 Sep 2005 13:55:31 GMT
I know this sounds ridiculous and should be simple, but I cannot figure out why I cannot get
around this NullPointerException:

java.lang.NullPointerException
	at java.io.Reader.<init>(Reader.java:61)
	at java.io.InputStreamReader.<init>(InputStreamReader.java:80)
	at java.util.Properties.load(Properties.java:266)
	at org.apache.jcs.engine.control.CompositeCacheManager.configure(CompositeCacheManager.java:170)
	at org.apache.jcs.JCS.ensureCacheManager(JCS.java:103)
	at org.apache.jcs.JCS.getInstance(JCS.java:63)
	at org.tiaa.j2eeinfra.cache.impl.TiaaJCSCacheFactory.accessCache(Unknown Source)
	at CacheTest.main(CacheTest.java:37)

Here is my code:

JCS.setConfigFilename("testcache.ccf");
JCS cache = JCS.getInstance("TEST");