jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From "Hoying, Ken" <KHoy...@tiaa-cref.org>
Subject Cache Size
Date Fri, 23 Sep 2005 17:53:08 GMT

I am trying to tune my cache settings.  In particular the number of objects that I want to
allow in the cache.  I would like to determine how large my cache is in bytes while debugging
so that I can set the max number of elements in the cache appropriately.  The API seems to
indicate that I can get the size of an item in the cache with the getSize() method.  However,
this is not working for me.  I always get 0.  What am I doing wrong?

BTW..  I am using the LRUMemoryCache.

Thanks in advance,
Ken

TIAA-CREF