jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From "Niclas Rothman" <n...@lechill.com>
Subject JCSAdmin Servlet.
Date Thu, 29 Sep 2005 14:15:17 GMT
Hi there, I try to get the JCSAdmin servlet to work.

Have mapped the servlet in my web.xml.

Now the Servlet complains about not finding a .vm resource.

Unable to find resource
'/org/apache/jcs/admin/servlet/JCSAdminServletRegionDetail.vm'

org.apache.velocity.exception.ResourceNotFoundException: Unable to find
resource '/org/apache/jcs/admin/servlet/JCSAdminServletRegionDetail.vm'
        at
org.apache.velocity.runtime.resource.ResourceManagerImpl.loadResource(Re
sourceManagerImpl.java:458)
        at
org.apache.velocity.runtime.resource.ResourceManagerImpl.getResource(Res
ourceManagerImpl.java:341)

When I looke in the jcs.jar file I can see that there are two .vm files.

However, where should I put these files and do I need to configure the
JCSAdmin servlet with some init parameters?

Niclas