jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From Aaron Smuts <asm...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException
Date Sat, 01 Oct 2005 01:46:54 GMT
Strange.  What version of JCS are you using?

The SortedPreferentialArray is used by the disk cache
to keep track of empty spots after removes.

Aaron

--- "Lane, Brad" <Brad.Lane@pearson.com> wrote:

> We're getting the following exception from JCS
> sporadically. Any ideas
> what's causing it?
>

> [slf5s.start]29 Sep 2005 14:17:00,163[slf5s.DATE]
>              ERROR[slf5s.PRIORITY]
> [slf5s.NDC]
> CacheEventQueue.QProcessor-TREEVIEW[slf5s.THREAD]

org.apache.jcs.utils.struct.SortedPreferentialArray[slf5s.CATEGORY]

org.apache.jcs.utils.struct.SortedPreferentialArray.takeNearestLargerOrEqual
> (SortedPreferentialArray.java:297)[slf5s.LOCATION]

java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException[slf5s.MESSAGE]