jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From "Smuts, Aaron" <Aaron.Sm...@travelocity.com>
Subject RE: cache.ccf resolution via classpath?
Date Wed, 31 Aug 2005 19:38:27 GMT
The jisp disk cache is not production ready.  Jisp has all sorts of
issues.  I may drop it altogether rather than trying to get it work.

By default the maven build will check the remote repository.  There is s
2.5.1 there.  See:

http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/jisp/jars/

Are you trying to build with ant?  If so, stop and just use maven.

Aaron

SAs