jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From "Smuts, Aaron" <Aaron.Sm...@travelocity.com>
Subject RE: LTCP cache and load
Date Tue, 09 Aug 2005 20:01:39 GMT
Set putonly mode=true so the lateral will not try to get from the other
laterals.

The lateral get feature should return null, but a possible problematic
implementation may be in place.

Lateral gets are strongly discouraged, not because they could block
(which they shouldn't) but because they can be horribly slow if you get
a bunch of servers.

Change:

jcs.auxiliary.LTCP.attributes.PutOnlyMode=false

jcs.auxiliary.LTCP.attributes.PutOnlyMode=true