jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From "Tim Cronin" <tcro...@interwoven.com>
Subject RE: cache.ccf resolution via classpath?
Date Wed, 31 Aug 2005 19:55:16 GMT

When I try to use maven I get the following (I'm using jdk 1.4.2 against
trunk from svn):

C:\src\projects\workarea\jakarta-turbine-jcs>maven
 __  __
|  \/  |__ _Apache__ ___
| |\/| / _` \ V / -_) ' \  ~ intelligent projects ~
|_|  |_\__,_|\_/\___|_||_|  v. 1.1-beta-1

org.apache.maven.MavenException: Unknown error reading project
        at org.apache.maven.MavenUtils.getProject(MavenUtils.java:146)
        at org.apache.maven.MavenUtils.getProject(MavenUtils.java:99)
        at
org.apache.maven.MavenSession.initializeRootProject(MavenSession.java
:232)
        at
org.apache.maven.MavenSession.initialize(MavenSession.java:172)
        at org.apache.maven.cli.App.doMain(App.java:498)
        at org.apache.maven.cli.App.main(App.java:1258)
        at
java:39)
        at
sorImpl.java:25)
        at com.werken.forehead.Forehead.run(Forehead.java:551)
        at com.werken.forehead.Forehead.main(Forehead.java:581)
--- Nested Exception ---
org.apache.maven.MavenException: Error parsing project.xml
'C:\src\projects\work
area\jakarta-turbine-jcs\project.xml'
        at
org.apache.maven.MavenUtils.getNonJellyProject(MavenUtils.java:189)
        at org.apache.maven.MavenUtils.getProject(MavenUtils.java:120)
        at org.apache.maven.MavenUtils.getProject(MavenUtils.java:99)
        at
org.apache.maven.MavenSession.initializeRootProject(MavenSession.java
:232)
        at
org.apache.maven.MavenSession.initialize(MavenSession.java:172)
        at org.apache.maven.cli.App.doMain(App.java:498)
        at org.apache.maven.cli.App.main(App.java:1258)
        at
java:39)
        at
sorImpl.java:25)
        at com.werken.forehead.Forehead.run(Forehead.java:551)
        at com.werken.forehead.Forehead.main(Forehead.java:581)
--- Nested Exception ---
org.codehaus.plexus.util.xml.pull.XmlPullParserException: TEXT must be
immediate
ly followed by END_TAG and not START_TAG (position: START_TAG seen
...<includes>
\r\n          <include>... @223:20)
        at
org.codehaus.plexus.util.xml.pull.MXParser.nextText(MXParser.java:105
9)
        at
org.apache.maven.project.io.xpp3.MavenXpp3Reader.parseUnitTest(MavenX
pp3Reader.java:1264)
        at
org.apache.maven.project.io.xpp3.MavenXpp3Reader.parseBuild(MavenXpp3
Reader.java:159)
        at
org.apache.maven.project.io.xpp3.MavenXpp3Reader.parseModel(MavenXpp3
Reader.java:846)
        at
org.apache.maven.project.io.xpp3.MavenXpp3Reader.read(MavenXpp3Reader
.java:1621)
        at org.apache.maven.project.Project.<init>(Project.java:120)
        at
org.apache.maven.MavenUtils.getNonJellyProject(MavenUtils.java:185)
        at org.apache.maven.MavenUtils.getProject(MavenUtils.java:120)
        at org.apache.maven.MavenUtils.getProject(MavenUtils.java:99)
        at
org.apache.maven.MavenSession.initializeRootProject(MavenSession.java
:232)
        at
org.apache.maven.MavenSession.initialize(MavenSession.java:172)
        at org.apache.maven.cli.App.doMain(App.java:498)
        at org.apache.maven.cli.App.main(App.java:1258)
        at
java:39)
        at
sorImpl.java:25)
        at com.werken.forehead.Forehead.run(Forehead.java:551)
        at com.werken.forehead.Forehead.main(Forehead.java:581)

You have encountered an unknown error running Maven.
Please help us to correct this problem by following these simple steps:
- read the Maven FAQ at http://maven.apache.org/faq.html
- run the same command again with the '-e' parameter, eg 'maven -e jar'
- search the maven-user archives for the error at
http://www.mail-archive.com/us
ers@maven.apache.org
- post the output of maven -e to JIRA at ???issueTrackingUrl??? (you
must sign u
p first)
- run 'maven --info' and post the output as the environment to the bug
above

Total time   : 0 seconds