jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From "Sankara Subramanian Ramakrishnan" <sankar...@aditi.com>
Subject RE: NullPointerExceptions with JCS.getInstance
Date Mon, 15 Aug 2005 13:24:40 GMT
James,

Where have you placed the cache.ccf file on the disk ?
-Sankar

________________________________

From: Lorinho [mailto:james.j.andersen@gmail.com]
Sent: Sat 8/13/2005 4:57 PM
To: JCS Users List
Subject: Re: NullPointerExceptions with JCS.getInstance

Sankar,
    Thanks for the suggestion; I gave it a try but I'm still getting the
same error.  I had previously tried using the cache.ccf from "Basic Web
Example" on the site only changing "bookCache" to "pageCache" but that
didn't work either.  The  NullPointerException I'm getting when I first
access the page is thrown from the load method of java.util.Properties
which seems to indicate that JCS is somehow not finding or otherwise
unable to load my cache.ccf file but I really don't know what's going on.
Thanks! Any other ideas?
-James