jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From "Sam Mefford" <meffor...@ldschurch.org>
Subject NPE right out the gate!
Date Fri, 22 Jul 2005 16:14:18 GMT
I tried the simplest thing on my first try with JCS (I downloaded 1.2.6.5).
Here's what I get:
 java.lang.NullPointerException	at
org.apache.jcs.config.OptionConverter.findAndSubst(OptionConverter.java:252)	at
org.apache.jcs.config.OptionConverter.instantiateByKey(OptionConverter.java:147)	at
org.apache.jcs.engine.control.CompositeCacheConfigurator.parseElementAttributes(CompositeCacheConfigurator.java:317)
at
org.apache.jcs.engine.control.CompositeCacheConfigurator.parseRegion(CompositeCacheConfigurator.java:216)
at
org.apache.jcs.engine.control.CompositeCacheConfigurator.parseRegion(CompositeCacheConfigurator.java:201)
at
org.apache.jcs.engine.control.CompositeCacheManager.getCache(CompositeCacheManager.java:303)
at
org.apache.jcs.engine.control.CompositeCacheManager.getCache(CompositeCacheManager.java:266)
at
org.apache.jcs.engine.control.CompositeCacheManager.getCache(CompositeCacheManager.java:259)
at
org.apache.jcs.JCS.getInstance(JCS.java:66)
Is this because I haven't yet put any cache.ccf on the classpath?

Thanks,

Sam

This message may contain confidential information, and is
intended only for the use of the individual(s) to whom it
is addressed.