jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From "Phineas Fung" <phineas.f...@ckh.com.hk>
Subject how to load cache content from cache file
Date Fri, 15 Jul 2005 07:32:22 GMT
Hi all,

I've configured a file-based cache (by setting
jcs.default.cacheattributes.MaxObjects = 0).
I can see the file size of that file becomes non-zero, which means cache
content are indeed written to that file.

However, I wonder how I can configure JCS to read from the cache content
stored in file when I run the program again?

According to the documentation
(http://jakarta.apache.org/jcs/IndexedDiskAuxCache.html), it says:

"When the cache starts up, the disk cache can be configured to read or
delete the index file."

However, I cannot find any configuration parameters that I can instruct JCS
to reload cache content from file cache at program startup.

Thanks alot.

Best Regards,

Phineas Fung