jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From "Smuts, Aaron" <Aaron.Sm...@travelocity.com>
Subject RE: Lateral TCP Cache config file for torque 3.1
Date Thu, 28 Jul 2005 14:57:41 GMT

PutOnlyMode should be renamed.  It means, do you allow gets.  So set it
to false.

Yes, you can set receive to false and use discovery as long as at least
one server can receive.

Receive=false means that now socket server will be created and the
discovery will only listen to find other servers to send things to.

Aaron

jcs.auxiliary.LTCP=org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.lateral.LateralCacheFactory

jcs.auxiliary.LTCP.attributes=org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.lateral.LateralCa