jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From "Smuts, Aaron" <Aaron.Sm...@travelocity.com>
Subject RE: Lateral TCP Cache config file for torque 3.1
Date Wed, 27 Jul 2005 16:17:50 GMT
Since the TCP server binds to a port, you'd have to bind to a different
port on the other instance.  The easiest way is to have a different
config file for the second server.  You could put the port in jndi, pull
it out of jndi in a startup servlet, load the cache.ccf properties,
change the port value, and then initialize the cache using the
Properties that you have modified.  This would allow you to use the same
config file, and only have different server configurations, which you
will have to have anyway.

Aaron