jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From Cristian Retegan <crete...@nl.swets.com>
Subject remote cache server don't add any object in the cache
Date Thu, 21 Jul 2005 14:38:52 GMT
Hello everybody,

I'm responsible of JCS consistency in a WebSphere cluster having 4
application servers.

I thought the best solution for my job is Remote Auxiliary Cache.

Each WS application server plays the role of a client for the JCS server.

So, I have 2 JCS remote servers, a primary server and a failover server. The
configuration files for them are remote.CacheRS1.ccf and
remote.CacheRS2.ccf, from JCS sources.

The clients (application servers' JCSs) successfully connects to the
primary/failover servers, get caches don't find anything in the remote
caches and put caches are propagated/sent to remote server but never added.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Cristian