jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From Lee Kemp <...@rocketdog.com.au>
Subject Caching Lists Of Data
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2005 02:24:49 GMT
Hi All,

I would like to use JCS to share lists of data between multiple web
servers.
JCS looks to be very powerful for storing/sharing single objects, but I
would like to be able to create a cache that can share things along the
lines of the 5 latest message posts and resultsets etc. That can be
updated and used across all the servers. I am unable to find a decent
way of storing this type of data using JCS.
Is there a way to get all the Objects from a cache region? Does anyone
have and tips on trying to cache this kinda of data?

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks Lee.