jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From Florian Hawlitzek <Florian.Hawlit...@br-online.de>
Subject Re: TCP server config in lateral cache
Date Tue, 10 May 2005 13:00:11 GMT
Hi Araon,

I did it this way:
                CompositeCacheManager cacheMgr =
CompositeCacheManager.getUnconfiguredInstance();
                Properties props = new Properties();
                InputStream is =
ConfigurationHelper.getConfigFile(CACHE_CONFIG_FILE);
                props.load( is );
                String lateralServers =
props.getProperty("jcs.auxiliary.LTCP.attributes.TcpServers");
                [...] // fix and save attribute
                cacheMgr.configure(props);
                cache = JCS.getInstance("myCache");

and it works!