jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From "Smuts, Aaron" <aaro...@amazon.com>
Subject RE: An exception seen related to IndexedDiskCache
Date Mon, 31 Jan 2005 21:01:26 GMT
What version of JCS and the collections are you using?

Aaron

-----Original Message-----
From: Wyatt, Allen [mailto:Allen.Wyatt@travelocity.com]
Sent: Monday, January 31, 2005 12:00 PM
To: turbine-jcs-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: An exception seen related to IndexedDiskCache

Here's the text of an exception we're seeing in production:

java.lang.NullPointerException
    at
org.apache.commons.collections.SequencedHashMap.removeEntry(Unknown
Source)
    at
org.apache.commons.collections.SequencedHashMap.removeImpl(Unknown
Source)
    at org.apache.commons.collections.SequencedHashMap.remove(Unknown
Source)
    at org.apache.commons.collections.LRUMap.get(Unknown Source)
    at
org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.disk.indexed.IndexedDiskCache.readElement(Index
edDiskCache.java:503)
    at
org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.disk.indexed.IndexedDiskCache.doGet(IndexedDisk
Cache.java:476)
    at
org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.disk.AbstractDiskCache.get(AbstractDiskCache.ja
va:209)
    at
org.apache.jcs.engine.control.CompositeCache.get(CompositeCache.java:501
)
    at
org.apache.jcs.engine.control.CompositeCache.get(CompositeCache.java:403
)
    at org.apache.jcs.access.CacheAccess.get(CacheAccess.java:199)

Any ideas what could cause exceptions within the collections class?  I know this isn't much
information to go on, but any help you can give would be appreciated.