jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From "Wyatt, Allen" <Allen.Wy...@travelocity.com>
Subject Element attribute IsSpool does nothing
Date Fri, 28 Jan 2005 23:19:33 GMT
If I'm reading the JCS code correctly (and my unit tests are working),
it appears the IsSpool element attribute isn't used.

I test this by creating a cache region that uses a disk cache and
writing some elements to the cache, half of which have IsSpool turned on
and half of which have it turned off.  However, when the cache region
spools to disk the items that have IsSpool turned off are written to
disk along with the others.

Is this fixed in a later version of JCS?