jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From Aaron Smuts <asm...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Dangling objects when disk caching fails
Date Fri, 28 Jan 2005 21:30:39 GMT
Did you have any errors in the logs?

Did you change the file permissions after the cache
started up?  Typically the cache itself creates those
files, so it would have permission.  You must have
copied them from somewhere else?

How do you know the objects were still in memory?
What you did, I guess, contrasting the broken with the
functional situation, sounds like an ok method.

I assume that the objects never left purgatory when
the disk failed in this manner.  Perhaps the event
queue where objects in purgatory live was not cleared.
 I'll look into it.

Aaron

--- "Wyatt, Allen" <Allen.Wyatt@travelocity.com>