jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From Dean Holdren <deanhold...@gmail.com>
Date Wed, 10 Nov 2004 19:37:08 GMT
(currently using a jar we built from source on 8/20/2003)

I have one cache region with maxObjects=0 and an IndexedDiskCache as
an Auxillary Cache, so that all cache objects are stored on disk and
not in memory. There is only one element stored in this file (a 50k
chunk of text)

Problem we're having: the .data file grew to have 27 copies of the
same data, under the same key. and also it appears that an excpetion
occurred either  at put or get.

I don't know if it's related, but I saw a lot of these messages:
2004-11-10 00:01:33,450 ERROR
org.apache.jcs.engine.memory.lru.LRUMemoryCache - update: After spool,
size mismatch: map.size() = 0, linked list size = 1

any ideas?