jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From "K.Anand Kumar" <post2an...@yahoo.com>
Subject Need of MaxObjects
Date Wed, 18 Aug 2004 13:38:11 GMT
Hello All,
       Here is the ccf file settings for the region which i have defined.

jcs.region.jcsCache=
jcs.region.jcsCache.cacheattributes=org.apache.jcs.engine.CompositeCacheAttributes
jcs.region.jcsCache.cacheattributes.MaxObjects=7
jcs.region.jcsCache.cacheattributes.MemoryCacheName=org.apache.jcs.engine.memory.lru.LRUMemoryCache
jcs.region.jcsCache.cacheattributes.UseMemoryShrinker=true
jcs.region.jcsCache.cacheattributes.MaxMemoryIdleTimeSeconds=3600
jcs.region.jcsCache.cacheattributes.ShrinkerIntervalSeconds=60

   I have set the MaxObjects to 7, and trying  to load 8 objects using put() method. After
inserting into cache when i try to get back all the 7, i dont find the objects that i put
in cache is alive/active, instead i am getting null.

   Whereas, if i set the MaxObjects to 50 and load 8 objects, its working fine.

   Wht could be the problem ?

Regards
K.Anand Kumar