jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From Aaron Smuts <aasm...@wisc.edu>
Subject to do
Date Thu, 24 Jun 2004 23:57:42 GMT
For starters, these are some things we could use

We need a way to configure the cache via jndi or something so that the
same ear or war can be deployed to multiple servers.

We need some way for the disk cache to defragment at a certain time or
interval.  It would be acceptable for it to be unavailable during this
process.

We might want to convert our locking and some of our queues to use the
util concurrent package.

We should make the thread pool sizes configurable.

The memory shrinker should use a threadpool rather than start a thread
for each region using it.

Current documentation and examples.

Aaron