jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From Parvathi Rajaraman <Parvathi.Rajara...@metcash.com>
Subject RE: Latest Download
Date Thu, 27 May 2004 00:53:52 GMT
HI,

When I am using cvsgrab to download checkout the latest, so that I can build
the jar, i m getting this problem

[ERROR] Failed to download file.
        at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.doConnect(PlainSocketImpl.java:305)
        at
java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(PlainSocketImpl.java:171)
        at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connect(PlainSocketImpl.java:158)
        at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.protocol.DefaultProtocolSocketFactory.c
reateSocket(DefaultProtocolSocketFactory.java:105)
        at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpConnection.open(HttpConnection.java
:683)
        at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager$Http
ConnectionAdapter.open(MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager.java:1048)
        at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient.executeMethod(HttpClient.jav
a:661)
        at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient.executeMethod(HttpClient.jav
a:529)
        at
net.sourceforge.cvsgrab.WebBrowser.executeMethod(WebBrowser.java:198)

        at
net.sourceforge.cvsgrab.CVSGrab.grabCVSRepository(CVSGrab.java:560)
        at net.sourceforge.cvsgrab.CVSGrab.run(CVSGrab.java:309)
        at net.sourceforge.cvsgrab.CVSGrab.main(CVSGrab.java:201)
java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to download file.
        at
net.sourceforge.cvsgrab.WebBrowser.executeMethod(WebBrowser.java:205)

        at
net.sourceforge.cvsgrab.CVSGrab.grabCVSRepository(CVSGrab.java:560)
        at net.sourceforge.cvsgrab.CVSGrab.run(CVSGrab.java:309)
        at net.sourceforge.cvsgrab.CVSGrab.main(CVSGrab.java:201)
java.lang.Exception: Cannot connect to the website using url
http://cvs.apache.o
rg/viewcvs/jakarta-turbine-jcs/, check your proxy settings
        at
net.sourceforge.cvsgrab.CVSGrab.grabCVSRepository(CVSGrab.java:563)
        at net.sourceforge.cvsgrab.CVSGrab.run(CVSGrab.java:309)
        at net.sourceforge.cvsgrab.CVSGrab.main(CVSGrab.java:201)
[ERROR] Cannot connect to the website using url
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/ja
karta-turbine-jcs/, check your proxy settings
[ERROR] There were some errors.
[ERROR] If you cannot find an obvious answer, report the problem to
http://sourc
eforge.net/forum/forum.php?forum_id=174128

Can you plss help

Cheers
Parvathi