jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From "Corin Moss" <Corin.M...@tvnz.co.nz>
Subject RE: Project status
Date Thu, 01 Apr 2004 21:59:02 GMT

Hi Christian,

I'd appreciate getting a copy of it too if you're able. I've been doing
some pretty heavy load testing using JCS, and whilst I'm very happy with
the results, I would love to be able to fix the persistence probs :) So,
if you could send the patch my way, I'd be eternally grateful :)

Thanks,

Corin

-----Original Message-----
From: Christian Kreutzfeldt [mailto:christian.kreutzfeldt@gmx.de]
Sent: Friday, 2 April 2004 10:03 a.m.
To: Turbine JCS Users List
Subject: Re: Project status

On Thursday 01 April 2004 21:26, James Taylor wrote:
> Can you post this again in diff -u format. I've seen you talk about it

> before but no actual code has ever made it through.
Well, I am not really sure if I really want to post that one again...
because no-one ever really realized / used that. Okay, whatsoever, I
will post it to you and if you can do anything about it, I would be
happy :-) I don't know if it is a quick hack but it does solve the
problem that I encountered.....

WIth reagrds,
  Christian

For additional commands, e-mail: