jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From "Cristian OPINCARU" <cristian.opinc...@unibw-muenchen.de>
Subject Handeling events
Date Mon, 26 Apr 2004 14:56:27 GMT
Hi,

I'm having problems using the events in JCS:

Here is my code:

public class EventHandler implements IElementEventHandler {
	public EventHandler() {
	}

	public java.io.Serializable handleElementEvent(IElementEvent e) {
		System.out.println("!Here!");
		return null;
	}
}

//..........
JCS cache = JCS.getInstance("testCache1");
ElementAttributes ea = new ElementAttributes();
ea.addElementEventHandler(new EventHandler());
cache.resetElementAttributes(ea);

I'm then adding 1000 elements in a cache that only handles 100 objects, and
even though some elements are deleted from the cache (to make room for new
ones) the handleElementEvent never gets called.

Can anyone help me ?

Cristian

Dipl. Ing. Cristian OPINCARU
University of Federal Armed Forces, Munich - Faculty of Informatics

Werner-Heisenberg-Weg 39, D-85577, Neubiberg, Germany
Building 41 / Room 0224

Tel   : +49-89-6004.2279
Fax   : +49-89-6004.3898
E-mail: Cristian.Opincaru@Unibw-Muenchen.de