jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From Matthew Cooke <mpcoo...@lineone.net>
Subject Re: Additional problems.
Date Mon, 26 Apr 2004 22:05:16 GMT
I'm using the code I got from Travis - probably quite an
early verion he put on his website. No other custom stuff. I
realise that Travis's code at the time was not checked into
CVS - is it in now? I was too rushed to wait for a CVS check
in as I'd just wasted a lot of time trying to use the
definately buggy LTCP distribution mechanism.

I haven't had time today to look into it much more. I have
increased the max size for the cache to 800MB.
We have half a day scheduled in this week to profile the
live JCS cache with jprofiler so I should have more info
after that if it's just a problem we can fix via config
changes or if something more weird is going on.

I'll get back to you then, hopefully with something more
concrete.

Thanks,
Matt.