jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au>
Subject Re: JCS fixes/branch
Date Thu, 01 Apr 2004 23:53:30 GMT
Travis,

This sounds great.  The discussions in the last 24 hours indicate that
there is interest in reviving JCS - especially if the problems you are
working on are addressed.  When you get a little further along the path
I will be happy to apply your patches to the JCS cvs (assuming there are
no licensing issues - I am checking about this).

 From the sounds of things you might be interested in becoming a JCS
committer.  There are procedures to follow in order to do this, but
posting patches and having them accepted is the starting point.

I will also look back and see if I can dig up where people were
suggesting JCS be moved to, on the jakarta-general mailing list they
discussed JCS becoming wither part of jakarta-commons or moving it to a
direct jakarta sub-project, and see if I can perhaps get the ball rolling.

Scott

--
Scott Eade
Backstage Technologies Pty. Ltd.