jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From mpcoo...@lineone.net
Subject Re: Disk Cache Persistence
Date Fri, 02 Apr 2004 00:07:10 GMT
Christian,

I would also appreciate a copy of the diskcache patch too.
I'm begining to regret ever trying to use JCS but I'm in fairly deep now
;)

I'm trying to use a backup machine purely so that when the primary machine
goes down, other machines can still sync off a backup machine only I seem
to be having large problems with using 2 LTCP auxillaries in this configuration.
I appear to get the wrong value for a given key after running for a while.

If I can get diskcache working over restarts this would mean i could make
the configuration much simpler and hopefully avoid some of the other obscure
JCS bugs.

Kind regards,
Matt.