jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From Aaron Smuts <aasm...@wisc.edu>
Subject RE: unable to interact with remote server
Date Wed, 28 Apr 2004 03:58:26 GMT
Just so we can narrow this down, can you configure a region that you are
using and not just the default.

Also, can you specify the system groupid cache.

I just want to isolate the issue.

There is a tester that you can start in the scripts folder.  You may
have to edit the classpath setting scripts, but it may help.  There
should also be a script for getting the stats from the remoteserver.

Aaron

jcs.default.cacheattributes=org.apache.jcs.engine.CompositeCacheAttribut
> > es
> > jcs.default.cacheattributes.MaxObjects=1

jcs.default.cacheattributes.MemoryCacheName=org.apache.jcs.engine.memory
> > .lru.LRUMemoryCache jcs.default.elementattributes.IsEternal=true
> > jcs.default.elementattributes.MaxLifeSeconds=24000
> > jcs.default.elementattributes.IdleTime=180000
> > jcs.default.elementattributes.IsSpool=true
> > jcs.default.elementattributes.IsRemote=true
> > jcs.default.elementattributes.IsLateral=false
> >

> > # REMOTE CACHES
>
> > jcs.auxiliary.RC2=org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.remote.RemoteCacheFactory

jcs.auxiliary.RC2.attributes=org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.remote.RemoteCache
> > Attributes
>
> > jcs.auxiliary.RC2.attributes.FailoverServers=172.26.121.92:1102
> > jcs.auxiliary.RC2.attributes.RemoveUponRemotePut=false
> > jcs.auxiliary.RC2.attributes.GetOnly=false
> >

> > Thanks again,
> > Selena

.:commons-configuration-20040425.jar:commons-lang-2.0.jar:commons-loggin

g-1.0.3.jar:hsqldb-1.7.1.jar:javagroups-2.0.1.jar:jisp-2.5.1.jar:junit.j

ar:log4j-1.2.7.jar:servlet.jar:util.concurrent-1.3.3.jar:velocity-200404
> > 25.jar:xercesImpl.jar:xml-apis.jar:xmlrpc-1.2-b1.jar
> > org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.remote.server.RemoteCacheServerFactory
> > remote.cache.ccf
> >

> > Here is stdout on startup (if we run without log4j-1.2.7.jar):
> > ---------------------------------
> > 27/04/2004 18:28:23
>
> > org.apache.jcs.engine.control.CompositeCacheConfigurator
> > setDefaultAuxValues
> > INFO: setting defaults to DC
> > 27/04/2004 18:28:23
>
> > org.apache.jcs.engine.control.CompositeCacheConfigurator
> > setDefaultCompositeCacheAttributes
> > INFO: setting defaultCompositeCacheAttributes to [ useLateral =
false,

> > useRemote = true, useDisk = true, maxObjs = 1000 ] 27/04/2004
18:28:23

> > org.apache.jcs.engine.control.CompositeCacheConfigurator
> > setDefaultElementAttributes
> > INFO: setting defaultElementAttributes to [ IS_LATERAL = false,
> IS_SPOOL
> > = true, IS_REMOTE = true, IS_ETERNAL = true, MaxLifeSeconds = 24000,
>
> > IdleTime = 180000, CreateTime = 1083104903898, LastAccessTime =
>
> > 1083104903898, getTimeToLiveSeconds() = 23999972, createTime =
>
> > 1083104903898 ]
> >

> > This is the remote.cache.ccf
> > ----------------------------------
> > # DEFAULT CACHE REGION
> > jcs.default=DC

jcs.default.cacheattributes=org.apache.jcs.engine.CompositeCacheAttribut
> > es
> > jcs.default.cacheattributes.MaxObjects=1000
> > jcs.default.cacheattributes.UseLateral=false

jcs.default.cacheattributes.MemoryCacheName=org.apache.jcs.engine.memory
> > .lru.LRUMemoryCache

jcs.default.elementattributes=org.apache.jcs.engine.ElementAttributes
> > jcs.default.elementattributes.IsEternal=true
> > jcs.default.elementattributes.MaxLifeSeconds=24000
> > jcs.default.elementattributes.IdleTime=180000
> > jcs.default.elementattributes.IsSpool=true
> > jcs.default.elementattributes.IsRemote=true
> > jcs.default.elementattributes.IsLateral=false
> >

> > # AVAILABLE AUXILIARY CACHES

jcs.auxiliary.DC=org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.disk.indexed.IndexedDiskCacheF
> > actory

jcs.auxiliary.DC.attributes=org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.disk.indexed.Indexe
> > dDiskCacheAttributes

jcs.auxiliary.DC.attributes.DiskPath=/www/cocoon/webapps/cocoon/index-di