jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From Aaron Smuts <aasm...@wisc.edu>
Subject RE: unable to interact with remote server
Date Wed, 28 Apr 2004 02:38:59 GMT
Do you have a firewall between the layers?

What do you mean that " any request to that port gets
> disconnected."

Aaron

jcs.default.cacheattributes=org.apache.jcs.engine.CompositeCacheAttribut
> es
> jcs.default.cacheattributes.MaxObjects=1

jcs.default.cacheattributes.MemoryCacheName=org.apache.jcs.engine.memory
> .lru.LRUMemoryCache
> jcs.default.elementattributes.IsEternal=true
> jcs.default.elementattributes.MaxLifeSeconds=24000
> jcs.default.elementattributes.IdleTime=180000
> jcs.default.elementattributes.IsSpool=true
> jcs.default.elementattributes.IsRemote=true
> jcs.default.elementattributes.IsLateral=false
>
> # REMOTE CACHES
> jcs.auxiliary.RC2=org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.remote.RemoteCacheFactory

jcs.auxiliary.RC2.attributes=org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.remote.RemoteCache
> Attributes
> jcs.auxiliary.RC2.attributes.FailoverServers=172.26.121.92:1102
> jcs.auxiliary.RC2.attributes.RemoveUponRemotePut=false
> jcs.auxiliary.RC2.attributes.GetOnly=false
>

> Thanks again,
> Selena

.:commons-configuration-20040425.jar:commons-lang-2.0.jar:commons-loggin

g-1.0.3.jar:hsqldb-1.7.1.jar:javagroups-2.0.1.jar:jisp-2.5.1.jar:junit.j

ar:log4j-1.2.7.jar:servlet.jar:util.concurrent-1.3.3.jar:velocity-200404
> 25.jar:xercesImpl.jar:xml-apis.jar:xmlrpc-1.2-b1.jar
> org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.remote.server.RemoteCacheServerFactory
> remote.cache.ccf
>
> Here is stdout on startup (if we run without log4j-1.2.7.jar):
> ---------------------------------
> 27/04/2004 18:28:23
> org.apache.jcs.engine.control.CompositeCacheConfigurator
> setDefaultAuxValues
> INFO: setting defaults to DC
> 27/04/2004 18:28:23
> org.apache.jcs.engine.control.CompositeCacheConfigurator
> setDefaultCompositeCacheAttributes
> INFO: setting defaultCompositeCacheAttributes to [ useLateral = false,
> useRemote = true, useDisk = true, maxObjs = 1000 ] 27/04/2004 18:28:23
> org.apache.jcs.engine.control.CompositeCacheConfigurator
> setDefaultElementAttributes
> INFO: setting defaultElementAttributes to [ IS_LATERAL = false,
IS_SPOOL
> = true, IS_REMOTE = true, IS_ETERNAL = true, MaxLifeSeconds = 24000,
> IdleTime = 180000, CreateTime = 1083104903898, LastAccessTime =
> 1083104903898, getTimeToLiveSeconds() = 23999972, createTime =
> 1083104903898 ]
>
> This is the remote.cache.ccf
> ----------------------------------
> # DEFAULT CACHE REGION
> jcs.default=DC

jcs.default.cacheattributes=org.apache.jcs.engine.CompositeCacheAttribut
> es
> jcs.default.cacheattributes.MaxObjects=1000
> jcs.default.cacheattributes.UseLateral=false

jcs.default.cacheattributes.MemoryCacheName=org.apache.jcs.engine.memory
> .lru.LRUMemoryCache
> jcs.default.elementattributes=org.apache.jcs.engine.ElementAttributes
> jcs.default.elementattributes.IsEternal=true
> jcs.default.elementattributes.MaxLifeSeconds=24000
> jcs.default.elementattributes.IdleTime=180000
> jcs.default.elementattributes.IsSpool=true
> jcs.default.elementattributes.IsRemote=true
> jcs.default.elementattributes.IsLateral=false
>
> # AVAILABLE AUXILIARY CACHES

jcs.auxiliary.DC=org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.disk.indexed.IndexedDiskCacheF
> actory

jcs.auxiliary.DC.attributes=org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.disk.indexed.Indexe
> dDiskCacheAttributes

jcs.auxiliary.DC.attributes.DiskPath=/www/cocoon/webapps/cocoon/index-di