jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From Aaron Smuts <aasm...@wisc.edu>
Subject RE: JCS fixes/branch
Date Sat, 03 Apr 2004 05:29:04 GMT
If we add an active committer to the current project, add in new
auxiliaries, and fix any bugs, then we would be ready for a supportable
release and JCS would be a very good candidate for moving up a level.  I
don't know what's involved in making JCS a Jakarta subproject, but I
can't imagine that there would be much protest if we did these things.

Cheers,

Aaron