jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From Aaron Smuts <aasm...@wisc.edu>
Subject RE: JCS fixes/branch
Date Sat, 03 Apr 2004 05:21:50 GMT
If there are significant changes, one way to go it to add the changed
auxiliaries as new implementations.  Then, the old ones can be
depreciated or eventually removed.  For simple bug fixes, this is
clearly not necessary.

Changing something like the event queue is a different matter.

I'm for having both simple and complex implementations.

Aaron