jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From "Christian Kreutzfeldt" <christian.kreutzfe...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Proper shutdown for auxiliary?
Date Sun, 07 Mar 2004 14:43:13 GMT
Hi!

> Do you know when you will have time to do this? Cocoon is looking to
> release with the new caching system included within a few weeks and we'd
> like to have some time to test it all as well.
Well, there exists some kind of a fix, that I wrote a while ago, but it
never found
it's way into the sourc code. I am somewhat like angry about this, because
therev'e been a lot of requests for a solution to that known problem, but
no one ever responded to my suggestions. We used that fixed version on
a testing system and it seemed to be stable. Since I know that specific
problem.
I will try to write a test which prooves the error and a fix for it. Maybe
someone is willing to integrate that.

Kind regards,
  Christian Kreutzfeldt