jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From ankur.ku...@axa.com.au
Subject Access to All Disk Cache Items
Date Mon, 19 Jan 2004 05:17:14 GMT
I want to access all disk cache items through a Java program as I'm
writing a Cache Debugger/Analyzer.

 I can easily access CompositeCache, which helps me to go through all
cache objects present in memory like:
      memoryCache = cache.getMemoryCache();
      Object keyObjects[] = memoryCache.getKeyArray();
        for(int i=0; i<keyObjects.length; i++){

Can I get access to disk cache items in the same way using CompositeCache?

Important Note
This email (including any attachments) contains information which is
confidential and may be subject to legal privilege.  If you are not
the intended recipient you must not use, distribute or copy this
email.  If you have received this email in error please notify the
sender immediately and delete this email. Any views expressed in this
email are not necessarily the views of AXA.   Thank you.