jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From ankur.ku...@axa.com.au
Subject RE: Indexed Disk Cache Configuration
Date Fri, 16 Jan 2004 00:40:32 GMT
How can I shutdown the cache?

Please respond to "Turbine JCS Users List"
<turbine-jcs-user@jakarta.apache.org>
To:     'Turbine JCS Users List' <turbine-jcs-user@jakarta.apache.org>
cc:

Subject:        RE: Indexed Disk Cache Configuration

The diskcache keys are kept in memory until the cache is properly
shutdown.

You must have two vm's running, perhaps 2 instances of the portal server
running, or a test program running?

Aaron

org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.disk.indexed.IndexedDisk.reset(IndexedDisk.java
> > > :316)
> > >         at

org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.disk.indexed.IndexedDiskCache.<init>(IndexedDis
> > > kCache.java:155)
> > >         at

org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.disk.indexed.IndexedDiskCacheManager.getCache(I
> > > ndexedDiskCacheManager.java:174)
> > >         at

org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.disk.indexed.IndexedDiskCacheFactory.createCach
> > > e(IndexedDiskCacheFactory.java:88)
> > >         at

org.apache.jcs.engine.control.CompositeCacheConfigurator.parseAuxiliary(
> > > CompositeCacheConfigurator.java:451)
> > >         at

org.apache.jcs.engine.control.CompositeCacheConfigurator.parseRegion(Com
> > > positeCacheConfigurator.java:297)
> > >         at

org.apache.jcs.engine.control.CompositeCacheConfigurator.parseRegion(Com
> > > positeCacheConfigurator.java:234)
> > >         at

org.apache.jcs.engine.control.CompositeCacheConfigurator.parseRegions(Co
> > > mpositeCacheConfigurator.java:222)
> > >         at

org.apache.jcs.engine.control.CompositeCacheConfigurator.doConfigure(Com
> > > positeCacheConfigurator.java:148)
> > >         at

org.apache.jcs.engine.control.CompositeCacheManager.configure(CompositeC
> > > acheManager.java:244)
> > >         at

org.apache.jcs.engine.control.CompositeCacheManager.configure(CompositeC
> > > acheManager.java:227)
> > >         at

org.apache.jcs.engine.control.CompositeCacheManager.configure(CompositeC
> > > acheManager.java:185)
> > >         at

org.apache.jcs.engine.control.CompositeCacheManager.getInstance(Composit
> > > eCacheManager.java:130)
> > >         at org.apache.jcs.JCS.ensureCacheManager(JCS.java:135)
> > >         at org.apache.jcs.JCS.getInstance(JCS.java:101)
> > >         at

com.axa.eplatform.util.ecache.jcache.JCache.getCacheForRegion(JCache.jav
> > > a:44)
> > >         at
> > > com.axa.eplatform.util.ecache.jcache.JCache.get(JCache.java:76)
> > >         at jsp_servlet._util.__cache._jspService(__cache.java:92)
> > >         at weblogic.servlet.jsp.JspBase.service(JspBase.java:27)
> > >         at

weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl$ServletInvocationAction.run(Se
> > > rvletStubImpl.java:1058)
> > >

> > > cache.ccf
> > >
> > > # Disk Cache
> > > jcs.region.eplatform_disk_cache=DC

jcs.region.eplatform_disk_cache.cacheattributes=org.apache.jcs.engine.Co
> > > mpositeCacheAttributes
> > >
> > > # object will not be held in memory, straight to disk
> > > jcs.region.eplatform_disk_cache.cacheattributes.MaxObjects=0

#jcs.region.eplatform_disk_cache.cacheattributes.MemoryCacheName=org.apa
> > > che.jcs.engine.memory.lru.LRUMemoryCache

#jcs.region.eplatform_disk_cache.cacheattributes.UseMemoryShrinker=true

#jcs.region.eplatform_disk_cache.cacheattributes.MaxMemoryIdleTimeSecond
> > > s=30

#jcs.region.eplatform_disk_cache.cacheattributes.ShrinkerIntervalSeconds
> > > =60

jcs.region.eplatform_disk_cache.elementattributes=org.apache.jcs.engine.
> > > ElementAttributes
> > > jcs.region.eplatform_disk_cache.elementattributes.IsEternal=true

#jcs.region.eplatform_disk_cache.elementattributes.MaxLifeSeconds=5
> > > jcs.region.eplatform_disk_cache.elementattributes.IdleTime=1
> > > jcs.region.eplatform_disk_cache.elementattributes.IsSpool=true
> > > jcs.region.eplatform_disk_cache.elementattributes.IsRemote=false
> > > jcs.region.eplatform_disk_cache.elementattributes.IsLateral=false
> > >

> > > # Primary Disk Cache -- faster than the rest because of memory key
> > > storage

jcs.auxiliary.DC=org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.disk.indexed.IndexedDiskCacheF
> > > actory

jcs.auxiliary.DC.attributes=org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.disk.indexed.Indexe
> > > dDiskCacheAttributes
> > > jcs.auxiliary.DC.attributes.DiskPath=c:\\tmp

> > > *********
> > > Important Note
> > > This email (including any attachments) contains information which
is
> > > confidential and may be subject to legal privilege.  If you are
not
> > > the intended recipient you must not use, distribute or copy this
> > > email.  If you have received this email in error please notify the
> > > sender immediately and delete this email. Any views expressed in
this
> > > email are not necessarily the views of AXA.   Thank you.

> > For additional commands, e-mail:
> > turbine-jcs-user-help@jakarta.apache.org

> > *********
> > Important Note
> > This email (including any attachments) contains information which is
> > confidential and may be subject to legal privilege.  If you are not
> > the intended recipient you must not use, distribute or copy this
> > email.  If you have received this email in error please notify the
> > sender immediately and delete this email. Any views expressed in
this
> > email are not necessarily the views of AXA.   Thank you.

> For additional commands, e-mail:

**