jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From Aaron Smuts <aasm...@wisc.edu>
Subject RE: jmx
Date Wed, 05 Nov 2003 20:22:25 GMT
If you look in the jcs.admin package there are some things that you may
find useful.  I haven't looked at them in a while.  It's not jmx, but
you probably don't need that here.

I wanted to have the option for embedding a servlet engine in the cache.
I used to have jetty running just fine.  It is fairly easy to plug in
and is lightweight.  I never got tomcat running as an embedded server.

Aaron