jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From Rian Kruger <ri...@thawte.com>
Subject Build failure
Date Tue, 28 Oct 2003 12:40:15 GMT
Hi

I've been struggling to build JCs the whole day, if some one could
please assist me it would be much appreciated.

I'm not sure is this is a problem with Maven, if it is please forgive me
for mailing to this list.

I downloaded the JCS_1_0 tag.

I'm using

$java -version
java version "1.4.1_02"
Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.4.1_02-b06)

This is what I typed:

$ cd jakarta-turbine-jcs
$ maven jar

Here is the error message I get:

         at
         at
         at com.werken.forehead.Forehead.run(Forehead.java:551)
         at com.werken.forehead.Forehead.main(Forehead.java:581)
Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.dom4j.io.XMLWriter.setEscapeText(Z)V
         at
org.apache.commons.jelly.XMLOutput.createXMLOutput(XMLOutput.java:187)
         at org.apache.maven.cli.App.initializeRootContext(App.java:349)
         at org.apache.maven.cli.App.initialize(App.java:291)
         at org.apache.maven.cli.App.doMain(App.java:466)
         at org.apache.maven.cli.App.main(App.java:1109)
         ... 6 more

Thanks in advance

Rian