jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From Aaron Smuts <aasm...@wisc.edu>
Subject RE: out of memory error with TestDiskCache
Date Mon, 15 Sep 2003 21:37:47 GMT
There cache isn't made to just dump items into it as fast as possible.

Hmmn

Aaron

jcs.default.cacheattributes=org.apache.jcs.engine.CompositeCacheAttribut
es
> > jcs.default.cacheattributes.MaxObjects=10000

jcs.default.cacheattributes.MemoryCacheName=org.apache.jcs.engine.memory
.l
> ru.LRUMemoryCache
> >
> > # SYSTEM GROUP ID CACHE
> > jcs.system.groupIdCache=indexedDiskCache

jcs.system.groupIdCache.cacheattributes=org.apache.jcs.engine.CompositeC
ac
> heAttributes
> > jcs.system.groupIdCache.cacheattributes.MaxObjects=10000

jcs.system.groupIdCache.cacheattributes.MemoryCacheName=org.apache.jcs.e
ng
> ine.memory.lru.LRUMemoryCache
> >

> > ##### CACHE REGIONS FOR TEST
> >
> > jcs.region.indexedRegion1=indexedDiskCache

jcs.region.indexedRegion1.cacheattributes=org.apache.jcs.engine.Composit
eC
> acheAttributes
> > jcs.region.indexedRegion1.cacheattributes.MaxObjects=5000

jcs.region.indexedRegion1.cacheattributes.MemoryCacheName=org.apache.jcs
.e
> ngine.memory.lru.LRUMemoryCache
> >
> > jcs.region.indexedRegion2=indexedDiskCache

jcs.region.indexedRegion2.cacheattributes=org.apache.jcs.engine.Composit
eC
> acheAttributes
> > jcs.region.indexedRegion2.cacheattributes.MaxObjects=100

jcs.region.indexedRegion2.cacheattributes.MemoryCacheName=org.apache.jcs
.e
> ngine.memory.lru.LRUMemoryCache
> >
> > jcs.region.indexedRegion3=indexedDiskCache

jcs.region.indexedRegion3.cacheattributes=org.apache.jcs.engine.Composit
eC
> acheAttributes
> > jcs.region.indexedRegion3.cacheattributes.MaxObjects=100

jcs.region.indexedRegion3.cacheattributes.MemoryCacheName=org.apache.jcs
.e
> ngine.memory.lru.LRUMemoryCache
> >
> > jcs.region.indexedRegion4=indexedDiskCache2

jcs.region.indexedRegion4.cacheattributes=org.apache.jcs.engine.Composit
eC
> acheAttributes
> > jcs.region.indexedRegion4.cacheattributes.MaxObjects=100

jcs.region.indexedRegion4.cacheattributes.MemoryCacheName=org.apache.jcs
.e
> ngine.memory.lru.LRUMemoryCache
> >

> > ##### AUXILIARY CACHES
> >
> > # Indexed Disk Cache

jcs.auxiliary.indexedDiskCache=org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.disk.indexed.Ind
ex
> edDiskCacheFactory

jcs.auxiliary.indexedDiskCache.attributes=org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.disk.
in
> dexed.IndexedDiskCacheAttributes

jcs.auxiliary.indexedDiskCache.attributes.DiskPath=D:/archive/jcs/indexe
d-
> disk-cache
> >
> > # Indexed Disk Cache

jcs.auxiliary.indexedDiskCache2=org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.disk.indexed.In
de
> xedDiskCacheFactory

jcs.auxiliary.indexedDiskCache2.attributes=org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.disk
.i
> ndexed.IndexedDiskCacheAttributes

jcs.auxiliary.indexedDiskCache2.attributes.DiskPath=D:/archive/jcs/index
ed