jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From "Stephen White" <swh...@enigmadata.com>
Subject Remove All on Memory and Disk cache
Date Mon, 09 Jun 2003 10:44:14 GMT
Hi All,
Iv managed to find AbstractMemoryCache and AbstractDiskCache which both have removeAll methods.
I want to delete /remove all cache from disk and memory.
Is there a central removeAll method which will do both or should I just call :
MemoryCache memCache = cache.getMemoryCache();
memCache.removeAll

Iv also noticed the CompositeCache class which as of the api :
"This is the primary hub for a single cache/region. It control the flow of items through the
cache. The auxiliary and memory caches are plugged in here."
Will all cache in memory and on disk be removed if I call removeAll on the CompositeCache
class.  Also how do I gain access to it from my :
cache = JCS.getInstance("DefaultCache");
JCS cache class ????
Look forward to your replies,
Stephen White.