jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From "Honig, Daniel" <DHo...@tiaa-cref.org>
Subject RE: Changing the default configuration behaviour
Date Tue, 24 Jun 2003 19:51:52 GMT
Cool,

 I'll make a patch of the work I've done and submit it when it's complete.

 -Daniel

-----Original Message-----
From: James Taylor [mailto:james@jamestaylor.org]
Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2003 3:21 PM
To: Turbine JCS Users List
Subject: Re: Changing the default configuration behaviour

I think it would be perfectly reasonable to change
CompositeCacheManager#configure( String ) to attempt to load from the
filesystem if the config is not found in the classpath. That method could
also
easily be refactored to create a new version accepting an InputStream. I
would
have no objection to applying a patch which did either or both of these
things.

-- jt