jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From Todd Carmichael <to...@concur.com>
Subject Newbie: Need to retrieve all instantiated JCS regions
Date Thu, 20 Mar 2003 22:58:10 GMT
I am just getting started with using JCS.  Our team is using torque which
uses JCS to cache result sets.  I need the ability to iterate over all JCS
objects that were created with JCS.getInstance("region");  Is there a
manager object within the JCS hierarchy which can provide me this
information?  Specifically, I am going to use the group functionality and
name a group that will be used in each region.  Then, I need to be able to
invalidate that group in every region.  Is this a reasonable approach or is
there another mechanism in which I could achieve this?