jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From "E.Narayanan" <edatata_naraya...@pspl.co.in>
Subject Help !
Date Mon, 31 Mar 2003 11:40:32 GMT
Hi,

I am relatively new to Apache. I have over the last month used Axis and the Http Client. I
am now
currently looking to use JCS. Could you please tell me where I can get hold of the required
jar files ?

Also is it ok to use at its present stage ? This is because I noticed the "To Do" list had
quite a
few important features left (XML Config, LFU memcache etc.).

Finally is there some "startup" guide with samples for beginners ? My basic requirement was
to speed
up my web service which extracts data from various data sources. So there is a data access
and business
layer under the web service layer.So I needed to cache resultset data for a specific amount
of time at each layer.

Looking forward to your answers.

Thanks,
~Narayanan