jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From "Young, Wayne" <WYo...@metasolv.com>
Subject jcs remote cache
Date Tue, 04 Feb 2003 19:38:20 GMT

I am trying to get the remote caching to work without building everything.

When I try to compile the stubs & skeletons using the following command:
C:\bea\user_projects\metasolv>rmic -classpath
c:\bea\user_projects\metasolv\lib\jcs-1.0-dev.jar
org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.remote.server.RemoteCacheServer

I get the following error:
error: org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.remote.behavior.IRemoteCacheService is not a
valid remote interface: method java.util.Set getGroupKeys(java.lang.String,
java.lang.String) must throw java.rmi.RemoteException.
1 error

Can someone provide some guidance on this issue?

Thanks.

Wayne
wyoung@metasolv.com