jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From "nageshr" <nages...@cominsights.com>
Subject how to use JCS Groups
Date Wed, 26 Feb 2003 12:45:30 GMT
hi

I wanted to know how to use JCS group feature.

How is JCS group created in a region?

regds
nagesh

This e-mail message is confidential and proprietary to Component Insights Inc. and may also
contain legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you should not
copy, distribute, disclose or otherwise use the information in this message. If this is a
forwarded message, the content of this e-mail  may not have been sent with the authority of
the company. Also, please delete the message from your system and servers and notify us at
security@cominsights.com. E-mail may be susceptible to data corruption, interception and unauthorized
amendment, and we do not accept liability to such corruption, interception or amendment or
the consequences thereof.